Episode 5: Niki Kovacs
Alasdair Hooper and Will Moulton bring you episode 5 of SportSpiel, a podcast full of sporting discussion and feature interviews.
In our first segment we discuss:
- The America’s Cup and what next for Britain
- The Pittsburgh Penguins retaining the Stanley Cup
- The hockey internationals and Alex Danson’s 100th goal
- England’s Under-20 World Cup heroes
- Who is the best value goalkeeper?
Our feature interview segment in this episode is with cyclist Niki Kovacs – someone who has had to face numerous battles in order to ride a bike. After being diagnosed with a childhood condition, being involved in a hit-and-run and suffering a host of injuries she successfully fought off each challenge to compete at prestigious Six Day events and other competitions around the globe.
Leave a Reply